Under New Management
Situated along Miners Pathway self drive route, 161,000-hectare working sheep station nestled in the stunning breakaway country. An ideal stopover for holidaymakers travelling the Great Northern Highway. Caravanners and campers welcome.
- Shearers’ Quarters (10 rooms with Queen, Double or Single beds)
- 2 bedroom self-contained cottage
- BBQ facilities and fire pit
- Caravan & camping area with powered & unpowered sites
- Ideal for large groups, clubs and touring companies
- Explore amazing breakaway country, enjoy bird watching or view wildflowers in season
- Pets allowed, Eftpos not available
Nalbarra Station is located 70km north of Paynes Find or 80km south-west of Mount Magnet [63km south off Mount Magnet on Great Northern Hwy, then 17km west on unsealed road, off Hwy].
- Caravan & camping $20-$25 per per night
- Shearers’ Quarters - $30 per person per night (own linen) or $40 per person per night (linen provided)
- Cottage - $50 per person per night (own linen) or $60 per person per night. (linen provided)